The Coaches Console System Users Feedback…
Nan Reed Twiss
Jory H. Fisher, JD, PCC
Kim Claussen – Ready2Go Marketing Solutions
Cynthia Porter Spradlin
Corinne McElroy CPCC
Kim Gray, VA – Emerging Virtual Assistance
Cherise Greski-Lesniewicz, CPC
Scott Seagren, CPCC, ACC
Kathryn Bonner, CPCC
Carla D. Sloan, MBA
Marci S. Moore, ACC
Leslie Hagerich Syring, CTACC
James Frazier, MA
Nicole & Chris Auer, M.A.
Courtney Parks, MA, CPCC
often forget to send client notes and now with the new system I can send out client notes in 5 minutes just after completing each session. This has taken communication with all my clients to a refreshingly new level.
Karen Carlson, MPP
Devora Gila Berkowitz
Karen “KC” Carlson
- The pricing was so attractive that it would have been silly not to do – it was just too good to pass on.
- The camp itself helped me out a ton each week, because it made it easy for me to get things done and get my CC system all set up. Because I was doing the Boot Camp I tried really hard every week to get all of the suggested actions completed. Left to my own devices and without the structure of Boot Camp it would have taken me much longer to get my system set up.
- Having the weekly action item summaries that were published right after each Boot Camp session really helped me to prioritize my CC activities and to just work through it a bit at a time and to avoid overwhelm.
- Access to the session videos was/is invaluable. I use them to go back and review how to get around in my system and how to specifically set up things that I don’t have up and going yet. It is a huge plus that the videos are available for an extended period of time after the Boot Camp is done. They are a very helpful resource.
- The fact that Kate and Melinda modeled the use of the CC System as they interacted with us through out Boot Camp was also a big help because it allowed me to see the possibilities and experience CC as an end user.
So my investment of time and money in Boot Camp was an investment well made. It helped me to get in action, stay in action, and prioritize my actions all of which have helped to move my coaching practice forward in a big way.
Paul Michael Daigle
- Coaches Console held my hand and walked me through the maze. And they are still there for me. They made it feel safe to ask ignorant and stupid questions. I freely asked questions on technology, marketing, and websites. Kate and Melinda offered up tutorials and needed encouragement and support, in their weekly live sessions. They gave us incremental steps broken down and mapped out in sequential and purposeful ways. I so needed that! VA’s, a support group, and archived materials and experts gave a further layer of rich support.
- CC gave me the wisdom and support to say no to the dabbler and create longer term packages with a higher price tag. With the CC system I can deliver exquisite client support in-between sessions. Clients are committing the time and money for the changes they desire, and changes are happening in bigger more rapid ways. The higher prices are a bargain; and the longer term packages are blessing me with a more consistent flow of income. Kate’s marketing videos helped a lot. Marketing feels softer now, I’m still on the front side of the learning curve, but I now have a direction! I have picked marketing channels that feel in alignment with my desires to empower, uplift and have fun. And I’m getting some results. Then add in the tools of the Opt-in, Newsletter, Contact List and AR, it has been life changing for me, with a new level of professionalism and tools for expansion and growth.
Thank you Coaches Console for this valuable service and product you have created and for showing me the path and the way.
Svea Van der Hoorn
Thomas J Thole